Happy To Be A Part Of The Revolution!

deanhempure

420 Member
Hi All,

I'm Dean - I've been using CBD and hemp products for years to support anxiety, focus + the flow state, and proper endocannabinoid function for about four years now and love the effects!

I am a manager of a forthcoming CBD line called Hempure, utilizing organically-grown, full-spectrum hemp and am very excited to contribute and help empower people on their journey to optimal health and wellness.

Feel free to shoot me a message and I look forward to contributing to the 420 community!

Wow.... Welcome Dean to our little village :welcome:

Awesome to have someone who aspires to have their own CBD line.

We are a friendly group and hope you will participate and be part of the group. There is a lot of knowledge around here with regard to medicinal purposes.

I will warn that the administrators are quite protective about the forum and the sponsors. They like to have above board sponsors, that help support the forum. They do not allow anyone to promote items unless sponsorship is being paid. That even includes us, lowly members.

If you read and ask questions, start a journal if you grow, you will see a lot of people follow along and give helpful advice. We do not take ourselves very seriously here, so it's a pretty laid back group.

We look forward to your participation....

Wow.... Welcome Dean to our little village :welcome:

Awesome to have someone who aspires to have their own CBD line.

We are a friendly group and hope you will participate and be part of the group. There is a lot of knowledge around here with regard to medicinal purposes.

I will warn that the administrators are quite protective about the forum and the sponsors. They like to have above board sponsors, that help support the forum. They do not allow anyone to promote items unless sponsorship is being paid. That even includes us, lowly members.

If you read and ask questions, start a journal if you grow, you will see a lot of people follow along and give helpful advice. We do not take ourselves very seriously here, so it's a pretty laid back group.

We look forward to your participation....

Thanks for the welcome, Bonsaiweed.

Will make sure to read through the guidelines and focus on relationships and education here. Maybe we can become an official sponsor to help this incredible forum. :)

Cheers!

Thanks for the welcome, Bonsaiweed.

Will make sure to read through the guidelines and focus on relationships and education here. Maybe we can become an official sponsor to help this incredible forum. :)

Cheers!

That would be GREAT!!!!!! I know I try to use our sponsors when I can....and I believe most others do as well.

Back
Top Bottom