Harborside Oakland Now Carries Clones

Yea I buy clones from them also. I bought GDP and Sour diesel and Mass skunk from them and all three strains are doing great. Oh I also have a trainwreck I bought there and the buds are getting bigger by the day.:grinjoint:

Hey all I can say about this post is who knows "really" what their strain comes from. Maybey I'm atad old fashion, but all these names? Well I smoked good weed, and better weed, and down rite damn good weed. I seen someone say they had clones from the "real" thing. I have one question. Who told you that. Was it the grower? Prob. But if thats true what are you using for a refernce? Seeing you only seen it once? I understand there are weed breed for differnet climates but all in all. they are all of the same 3 strains of the same herb, marijuana. Alot of the diff's are almost undetectable. Well all in all, if the weeds good, smoke it. Stay down, Wood

looking for a new provider for medical use

Hello to all,
Im new to this and just became a legal patient in april of this year for cancer and dealing with crohns as well.
Iv moved to camas ,wa and looking for a new cannibis provider, so i dont have to drive 2 1/2 hours to pick up. If anyone local in camas or vancouver or portland can help me, please send an email.
Rho

Back
Top Bottom