Harvest Time Question For SSH

0r1g1N3w

420 Member
Hey there fellow Growers! I'm back with another question for all you helpful peeps. So I'm proud to say that I am entering week 12 of flowering some delicious looking Super Silver Haze. This is actually my third grow and I am a testament to "learning takes time". Take a look at the pictures in this post. I finally have some girls that look comprable to what I've seen some of you great Growers making happen... Though on a somewhat smaller scale!
1219181512.jpg
1215181309.jpg

Anyhow... My question is as I am in the 48 Hours of all darkness before I cut down my lovely ladies I want to know if any of you have any great tricks for making sure my drying process is slow and steady. My last grow I tried to dry in the tent I used for growing (4x2 grow tent. Rh about 50 - 60. I hung the plants from top & I simply kept a small fan in the bottom with vents open in a dark room.) and the plants still dried a bit too fast for my liking. Just under 3 days. Now it was only 3 small plants but still I was hoping for closer to 5 days of drying. Am I being unrealistic? Maybe I've been watching too many grow videos with large quantities in a big dry room and the guys saying it's going to take at least a week.
This time I plan to close all the vents except the ones on the bottom of tent and have a small fan on the Outside of the tent blowing into the tent vent. What do you all think? Again I welcome all tips & suggestions on making sure I keep a good slow drying process before I begin curing in jars.

Cheers!

33592.jpeg

Me i dry mine in my tent with no fan just my exaust fan on low removing scent from the tent and bring new air rh around 50 take about a week to dry

Back
Top Bottom