Harvest? yellowing cola leaves

IntoTheClouds

So, i offically put these into 12/12 March 5th 2015... I got mold with them in late flower, ive been flushing for a week and a half with water and molasses no nutes. This is my first harvest and im not very good at checking trichomes but i do see cloudy and amber.

i was expecting harvest to be about May 5th (8 weeks) but maybe things were a little quicker with LED's and blooming nutes that maybe sped things up...

Anyways, the colas are starting to turn yellow-ish and its scaring me a bit, should i harvest? anyone have any good info on how i should approach this, ill harvest today if i have to or if the yellowing of the leaves near the cola are normal and i can work through it, i will do that too... HELP! :Namaste::circle-of-love:

IMG_38708.JPG
IMG_38699.JPG
IMG_38685.JPG
IMG_386710.JPG

Re: Harvest? yellowing cola leaves....

The yellowing leaves are normal as the plant uses the stored nutes. My question is what did you do for the mold in late flower? Mold and mildew-sides are not good to smoke.

Re: Harvest? yellowing cola leaves....

The yellowing leaves are normal as the plant uses the stored nutes. My question is what did you do for the mold in late flower? Mold and mildew-sides are not good to smoke.

I used this stuff from the grow shop called "PM Wash" it help slightly. And i agree, mold not good to smoke. Im going to use Doc Bud's "Bud-Washing" technique and im hoping that rids me of mold for the final product, fingers crossed...

Back
Top Bottom