Harvesting Tools: Dry Racks, Trimmers, Storage & More!

It's that time of year again and it's about time to start harvesting your garden :thumb:

Dry your buds with ease using one of our awesome drying racks that will last for years and make your drying process as simple as can be: Dry Nets | Great for drying sage, thyme, dill, oregano, rosemary & more!

If you have a lot to harvest, do yourself a favor and get a trimming machine to save you TONS of time. Our newest bowl trimmers have be completely redesigned and also are now much more economical: Save yourself time with these great trimming products!

Once you've completed your drying process make sure you store your buds correctly in order to keep them as FRESH as possible. We have great options for long-term storage: Harvest Storage | Keep your produce fresh with these products!

Of course don't forget that your trimmings are valuable. Get the most bang for your buck from your garden by using your trimmings with one of our extraction products: GARDEN ESSENTIALS - HARVEST TOOLS - Extraction Kits - Perfect Gardens

Perfect Gardens has the know-how and the equipment to make sure you harvest easily, efficiently and effectively. As always feel free to PM me or call us toll-free @ 855-476-9466 we are ALWAYS here to help the wonderful 420 Magazine members :Namaste:

It's that time of year again and it's about time to start harvesting your garden :thumb:

Dry your buds with ease using one of our awesome drying racks that will last for years and make your drying process as simple as can be: Dry Nets | Great for drying sage, thyme, dill, oregano, rosemary & more!

If you have a lot to harvest, do yourself a favor and get a trimming machine to save you TONS of time. Our newest bowl trimmers have be completely redesigned and also are now much more economical: Save yourself time with these great trimming products!

Once you've completed your drying process make sure you store your buds correctly in order to keep them as FRESH as possible. We have great options for long-term storage: Harvest Storage | Keep your produce fresh with these products!

Of course don't forget that your trimmings are valuable. Get the most bang for your buck from your garden by using your trimmings with one of our extraction products: Extraction Kits

Perfect Gardens has the know-how and the equipment to make sure you harvest easily, efficiently and effectively. As always feel free to PM me or call us toll-free @ 855-476-9466 we are ALWAYS here to help the wonderful 420 Magazine members :Namaste:

The new zipper opening/closing Dry Nets look really interesting.

Are they significantly better than the units that just have the net as a tray and are open on top?

I really enjoy them the best because you need to shake your flowers at least once per day with the dry racks to avoid flat buds. Shaking with the zipper openings is great because no bud can fall out.

As they dry, do you risk losing many of the trichs by shaking them?

I had always imagined sticking my hand them and turning them over. LOL maybe I was imagining something that wouldn't work row well.

You can turn them over with your hand if you'd like. However when they are dry they don't get flat, this only happens when they are moist. Honestly I have never once had such an experience of 'losing trichomes' from trimmers, dry racks or anything that was so significant it caused me to be upset. Never once.

You can turn them over with your hand if you'd like. However when they are dry they don't get flat, this only happens when they are moist. Honestly I have never once had such an experience of 'losing trichomes' from trimmers, dry racks or anything that was so significant it caused me to be upset. Never once.

I'm really glad to hear that. Looks like I was just imagining and isn't at all the case.

I have a couple of months to figure it out until I get close to harvest.

Back
Top Bottom