Has Anyone ever seen this?

Re: Has Anyone ever seen this???

You could make the same set up for half that price. It's just a fancy DWC system. It has too small a resevoir too. Rule of thumb is 5 gallons per plant. I wouldn't grow more than 2 plants max in that 6 plant set up. You would be over grown within a month otherwise plus all the PH fluctuations would be a pain in the butt.

Thanks racefan..I was wondering about the question because I want to try hydro again. The last time I did a hydro grow was about 1986 and things sure have changed. This gives me one of the beginning rules of thumb...5 gallons per plant. I've got so much to catch up on. But I'll have all that yummie Miracle Gro I'm using on 15 plants right now to smoke while the hydro experience happens :laughtwo: . I'm kinda hijacking this thread (innocent look) but just a quick question. I have a few choices for my hydro..whatcha recommend? That's what I have in my seed supply...just got them last week.

Blueberry
Northern Lights
White Widow
Great White Shark

I recommend what your asking about. The DWC or bubbler. They are the same thing. A 5 gallon bucket, a net pot and a air pump and air stone are all you need besides the medium. I recommend you start your babies in rockwool and transfer to expanded clay. Keep your nutrient level 1 inch above the bottom of your congtainers until roots appear and drop into the solution. Then drop your nutrient level to 1" below your containers to leave a small air gap. The bubbling of the nutrient will splash onto the roots feeding your babies while allowing maximum o2 levels to your root zone.

Back
Top Bottom