Has anyone grown auto flowering genetics?

Many members grow autos (as opposed to photos). I currently have both growing.

I only started a year ago, but I have heard historically autos were less desirable for yield and potency. That has changed and modern seed banks like @SeedsMan offer hundreds of auto variants (of popular and proven photo strains) that are high yield and potent...both in THC and CBD.

Autos can be easily grown indoor and outside, depending on your circumstances.

If you are thinking of growing, start a journal and you will find people quick to help and motivate you on your way.

:goodluck:

Many members grow autos (as opposed to photos). I currently have both growing.

I only started a year ago, but I have heard historically autos were less desirable for yield and potency. That has changed and modern seed banks like @SeedsMan offer hundreds of auto variants (of popular and proven photo strains) that are high yield and potent...both in THC and CBD.

Autos can be easily grown indoor and outside, depending on your circumstances.

If you are thinking of growing, start a journal and you will find people quick to help and motivate you on your way.

:goodluck:
I appreciate the advice. I may need to look for some historical threads on the subjecting regarding specific genetics and the qualities such as yield, flavour, ease to grow, characteristics for growing environment...

I appreciate the advice. I may need to look for some historical threads on the subjecting regarding specific genetics and the qualities such as yield, flavour, ease to grow, characteristics for growing environment...
@SeedsMan has a search feature where you can add those very inputs (including height of plant, thc %, duration of grow, etc) and it will select strains...very convenient.

I have had a few auto duds that I wouldn't recommend, but one I personally like is the Northern LightxBig Bud ...super easy to grow, healthy, and great yield. True to the name...buds were big..:)

@SeedsMan has a search feature where you can add those very inputs (including height of plant, thc %, duration of grow, etc) and it will select strains...very convenient.

I have had a few auto duds that I wouldn't recommend, but one I personally like is the Northern LightxBig Bud ...super easy to grow, healthy, and great yield. True to the name...buds were big..:)

Good choice and I like seedsman also thanks

I Grow Autos for 4 Years now :) Autos are the Best for Indoor i think of you don't have extra space for Mothers and Clones.. Most Haters say you pay more Bills for electricity but that's Bullshit if you now how to Grow and using your Space efficient.

The most beneficial is you can Grow new Seedlings / Jung Plants in the same room wher the Flower Plants are because Autos go in Flower doesn't matter 12 ore 18 Days lights per Hour! So if your Plant are 3 Weeks bevore Finish you Grow another Seedling/s in the same Room that's Efficient and you can Harvest every 30 Days if you start a New Seed that's Awesome.

Best Auto Genetics come from "Mephisto Genetics, Dutch Passion, Fast Buds"

Hi just curious to see what auto flowering plants people have grown and what sort of yields/flavour of the bud? Any recommendations?
I would recommend almost anything that Sweet Seeds has to offer. Pulled just under 7oz's off a Creme Mandarin Auto and it is exquisite. Tastes like the name suggests. This Dark Devil Auto gave me 4oz's of chocolatey purple flower, mmmmm bergamont.:love:
20170313_153421-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom