Has anyone heard of Crippy?

Crippy ("creepy" as pronounced by a Spanish speaker) is a Colombian hybrid that is supposedly stronger than most other strains by a long shot. It is supposedly cultivated by the FARC paramilitary rebels in the western part of the country. I'm guessing the THC leveles must be over 30%, but CdK just ordered Crippy seeds, so I can adjust this post in about 4 months.

Oh so many answers LOL. Probably right about the general name. It kind of goes with what I know of Florida genetics. I haven't been to Florida in over 30 years. Won't stop me LOL. First I heard of Crippy was a nickname for a pheno of the Og Kush Florida has. I thought it continued with that name for a while. Over time it became a name all for good weed.

Cronick is probably the biggest switch. Started as a strain then became the go to name for killer green bud.

Crippy is just really good weed. It's not a strain. A lot of people misuse it to say somethings real good, but it's not. Crippy is probably homegrown.
yes picked it up today at my dispensary in PITTSBURGH,PA

Attachments

• 15769443107406272703232359964396.jpg
    15769443107406272703232359964396.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 124
  • 15769443307371671112440392592174.jpg
    15769443307371671112440392592174.jpg
    470 KB · Views: 119
I live in the new Smyrna beach area, of Florida. Crippy is a strain. It is OG Kush x NYCD. It has a distinctive citrus flavor almost grapefruitty that it gets from the diesel. It is by far the best that I have ever smoked. I thought it was just a slang term too until a friend of mine grew some. I have lived all over the US and have heard alot of slang terms for good bud, but crippy actually short for kryptonite is a strain.:lot-o-toke:
Can you get a hold of me?? You know something these other schmucks don't. I first had it in 2001 in Florida (Miami specifically)...I moved down there in about 2007ish for around 2 years. Its DEFINITELY a strain. Same exact undeniable, unmistakable flavor and high. I need to find this again.

Well what i personaly can tell you that you have to eather buy from a friend and hope that you get lucky i happend to get lucky and scored really good seeds and they happend to be female seeds beacouse i did a lil research and there is a way that you can tell if the top of the seed hase a complete circle its a female seed but yes you eather know a source or a co online to be on safe side i would just order feminized seeds online from a co hope i helpd out some

I realy want this strain seems like its a clone only (Dam..) Im sure they do this so when they self pollinated her the seeds sell out quick time (making them buks)

Anyone grown this here?
Bruh i was looking all over trying to find out if what ive bin getting from my friend was a hybrid beacouse i landed feminized seeds from the batch i got so godspeed thank you for the key peace of info now is it an indica or Sativa beacouse i have one growing in my bathroom closet

Back
Top Bottom