Has anyone heard of.....

budtheory

MMJ patients or caretakers being approached by the police in WA to just check out their grow room and count plants.

In the "Growing Excess" thread, a member eludes to cops seeing their crop and telling them to distroy overage. (see quote below) Anyone actually heard of this happening? If so, what city and what was the story behind it? How did the cops get tipped off on the grow? Is it because of smell or something the caretaker or patient could have prevented?

Much thanks!:thumb:

i was told to burn it from the detective who came to count my numbers and paperwork. he said you cant give it away either! i have one plant alone that will give me the alloted 24 ozs. im just going to keep all the tops. just the last 4-6 inches or so.

I haven't heard of it in western Wa. I try to pay plenty of attention to what's going on out this way and aside from the dumb, renegade cops knocking down a door every now and again it seems mellow. I am in a conservative county that is happy to prosecute mmj patients but only people doing dumb things seems to tip off the po po here.

Back
Top Bottom