Has anyone used Cha-Ching for flowering?

ClosetCase

We have a limited selection of bloom nutes in my town in NorCal.Its down to cha-ching and tiger bloom,plus other nutes made by those companies.I've got about 3 weeks to harvest.Any suggestions?Thanks CC

If you are using soil, go with the Tiger Bloom. It is better suited for soil growing than Cha-ching, which is mainly a hydro nutrient.

I have had excellent results with Tiger Bloom at half strength coupled with Jamaican high-phosphorus bat guano.

I have used it, and it helps with resin production for sure, I noticed sticker buds when I use it as opposed to when its not being used. However, I notice little difference in the high, or 'quality' other then it being more sticky.

I agree though, w/soil stick w/just Tiger Bloom! (if using Fox Farm nutes) of course, still use the Big Bloom. . .

So would you say that the tiger bloom w/o the big bloom wouldn't be sufficient???:hmmmm:

Also anyone used Beastie Blooms? 0-50-30 seems a lil' crazy to me......

I used the entire fox farm line both in soil twice and hydro once. I liked the results better in soil. I used Beastie Blooms, Cha-Ching and Open Sesame. As well as the base nutes of Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom and Grow Big. Big bloom is a must for hydro, and nice w/soil. It helps your plants better use the nutes available and helps promote fast healthy growth. If using any of their chemical line (BB, CC, OS) I would recommend ONLY using that fert plus Big Bloom. They are very powerful stuff and can burn/lock out quickly if not cared after properly. A little goes a long way
I have NOT ONCE seen someone go over the recommend amount and be successful, but I have seen people use less with MUCH better results

So I should be good with just using the Tiger Bloom? or would the benefits prob be worth it to get the BB(Big Bloom) too????:allgood:

Thanks to all who replied.The info on this thread should make growing easier since these products are available just about everywhere on the west coast.I'm gonna buy some tiger bloom to mix with my big bloom,and feed at about 2/3 strength.I'm still adding mg too 1 tsp/gal.Good luck to all...

Back
Top Bottom