Hash rollies?

Pastorj

ok so i was just watching this movie they said that u can grind down hash thin enough to roll it. Too say the least this perked my deepest interest so now i need to noe how much hash would this require and also do i (maybe grind isnt a good word how about) make thin enough...plz help me!!!:rollit: :peace:

P. S
if this is the wrong spot to put this up well i donno move it or somthing thanks

ok i noe its been a while since i been on but i tried this and it didnt work at all maybe im just bad i dont noe but it suckd i ruind the hash and the bud had to bong it to save it but anyway i need pics or somthing please help me i still want to learn how to do this!!!!!!!

What are you trying to do? Are you trying to massage some hash into a piece something like a rolling paper, and use it to roll a joint? Or are you trying to get your hash into a condition that will allow it to mix easily into a joint w/ bud?

why dont you just sprinkle some hash in a joint, generously if you please.

ive never smoked a joint with straight hash only half and half at the most. but i just ground up some og kush and some juciyfruit and rubbed a bunch of super silver haze extract oil on a paper and rolled a huge one a burned it to the head. Feeling really medicated right now oh and ate a really good rasberry muffin earlier, heavily tainted.

Well if it's a hash joint you're after, just dance the flame of a lighter quickly over the surface of the hash and the heat will let the trichomes fall apart as you crumble it into small pieces. Mix the warmed hash well into the herb you've prepared to roll. When the mixture is fairly homogeneous you are ready to roll it up (not too tight - don't want to compress the fluffed hash). Smoke that number. We used to call them burritos. :ganjamon:

lol sounds good right about now

i have smoked a joint made entirely out of hash, like i siad in my earliuer post it has to be the right type of hash, it comes in all shapes sizes n colors but not all can be manipulated to roll into a joint, if your havn trouble just throw a chunk of it in the pipe in smoke it lol

ok heres what i did i put about 3 grams of hash into a magic bullet and grounded it up super thin then i let it dry for about 2 hours or so then use a heavy glass to make it thin liek a rolli then the second i went for the roll it crackd and was hoopd so i dont noe maybe i was rong but thats what they did in the movie maybe my rolling skill arent that good yet :)

^ call me crazy but from reading that it soudns like you tried to roll hash into a cylinder shape and smoke it without any paper holding it in place? if thats so....no hash is smokable that way lol you have to roll it into a paper, if you take hash that been ground up and roll it in a zig zag, itll burn....pretty simple stuff lol

Back
Top Bottom