What's the best way to roll sticky hash?

aphrodisia

Hi everyone, got a question for you all. I don't often smoke hash but sometimes on my visits to holland I take the opportunity to get myself some.
I love black hash but the problem I find with it is actually smoking the stuff. No matter which way I roll the joint, whether cutting off little bits of hash to roll in the tobacco or making one long thin snake from the hash and rolling it in the tobacco the result is always the same, the joint burns unevenly down one side and I end up wasting most of the smoke, very frustrating 🤷.
You guys that smoke hash or other sticky concentrates, how do you get around this?

I roll it into a thin hair and lay it in the middle of some tobacco, but yeah, doesn't always burn all of it
With oil it's near impossible though, so I smear it onto a bit of foil and bong it
Wish I could get hold of some black hash, it's an enviable problem lol

I roll it into a thin hair and lay it in the middle of some tobacco, but yeah, doesn't always burn all of it
With oil it's near impossible though, so I smear it onto a bit of foil and bong it
Wish I could get hold of some black hash, it's an enviable problem lol
Got a little bit of Nepalese temple ball, at least according to the coffeeshop, and so far haven't really managed to properly smoke it as the joints just go to waste through uneven burning, might have to try a pipe and see how that goes.

Lucky you - if you keep it in the fridge and pre-roll rather than in your pocket, it will crumble better, then spend half hour sucking it off your fingers LOL
Love Temple, Charas, Nep and good old Gold Seal
...oh, and Double Zero, Red Leb, Pollem - fuck it I love it all lol
Have a great time Dude, stay safe and away from the backstreets and powders

Lucky you - if you keep it in the fridge and pre-roll rather than in your pocket, it will crumble better, then spend half hour sucking it off your fingers LOL
Love Temple, Charas, Nep and good old Gold Seal
...oh, and Double Zero, Red Leb, Pollem - fuck it I love it all lol
Have a great time Dude, stay safe and away from the backstreets and powders
Mmmmm, would kill for some red leb right now, haven't seen any of that stuff in years.

You guys that smoke hash or other sticky concentrates, how do you get around this?

are you flaming it first ?

straight hash pipe or hot knives always work and best for the higher grades imo.

Hot knife and a straw.

Stick a pin through something, stick a bit of hash to the pin. light the hash and set a cup over the the burning hash to catch the smoke.

lol we used to do oil that way with a hot ash on a pin.

are you flaming it first ?

straight hash pipe or hot knives always work and best for the higher grades imo.

lol we used to do oil that way with a hot ash on a pin.
Yeah, I burn it first to get it soft. Its just a waste of hash rolling it in a joint, might have to try using a pipe. Best way for oil I find is just to smear it on the paper.

Buddy of mine used to drop a coin in a glass bottle and knock a hole in it, then put a chunk of hash on a lit cigarette just behind the cherry. When it reached the hash and it started to burn he stuck it in the bottle with his thumb over the top and took hits as it filled with the smoke.
You might have better luck cutting a hole in a plastic bottle though.

Buddy of mine used to drop a coin in a glass bottle and knock a hole in it, then put a chunk of hash on a lit cigarette just behind the cherry. When it reached the hash and it started to burn he stuck it in the bottle with his thumb over the top and took hits as it filled with the smoke.
You might have better luck cutting a hole in a plastic bottle though.
Yeah, thats similar to the hot knives we used to do.

Got a little bit of Nepalese temple ball, at least according to the coffeeshop, and so far haven't really managed to properly smoke it as the joints just go to waste through uneven burning, might have to try a pipe and see how that goes.
Small glass aluminum foil over it , little tiny pin holes on one side foil , small slit on other side foil. Put little hash on pinholes, light and suck it up. I use to get black tar hash, loved that shit , gonna grow some outdoor plants this year , then take vodka, pour on hands and roll the undried buds in hands, you will end up with black hash on your hands ,

Small glass aluminum foil over it , little tiny pin holes on one side foil , small slit on other side foil. Put little hash on pinholes, light and suck it up. I use to get black tar hash, loved that shit , gonna grow some outdoor plants this year , then take vodka, pour on hands and roll the undried buds in hands, you will end up with black hash on your hands ,
Back in the 80's up in the north of england we rarely ever saw weed, all we ever got was hash, highly potent hash, red lebanese (which was my favourite), blond lebanese, gold seal, moroccan, etc., those were the days.

Back in the 80's up in the north of england we rarely ever saw weed, all we ever got was hash, highly potent hash, red lebanese (which was my favourite), blond lebanese, gold seal, moroccan, etc., those were the days.

i never saw any weed in england either. when i rolled hash joints they thought i was a crazy OG lol. everyone else used 3 - 4 times more tobacco than i would and half the hash.

Back
Top Bottom