What do you do with your trim?

Honestly I haven't tried it yet but I've heard of people using hair dryers you just heating it up and up to evaporate the alcohol I mean the super lowest setting there is take you about two or three hours but like I said keep watching it take it off the burner and move the pan around I see how it's evaporating it doesn't take long really easy to do only hard part is is waiting for 2 weeks while it's sitting in the jar
I wouldn't use a hair-dryer it has a glowing filament inside it that may ignite the fumes .
Induction electric cooktop is the best 👍

Wondering what you do with the trim and buds not worth keeping, I used to freeze it and make bubble hash but for someone who really on smokes flower, it wasn't worth the hassle. Is this a waste, or you do the same and throw it out?
Yes-worth keeping-making CBD oil (CBDX?) for topical ache and pain relief and even ingesting for same. I've been making this stuff(easy!) for about 10yrs now. Rub it on and the pain disappears. My sister (76yrs old) couldn't sleep a full night for 5 years after her hip surgery, gave her some and she called next day crying because she had slept the night through.... much cheaper to make than the CBD out there now, for the cost of a bottle of olive oil I make a mason jar full that lasts months. Something about the anti-inflammatory powers of THC. Doesn't work for everyone but it is amazing for most who try it. Recipes on the web call for buds-but you can use trim(I too smoke the buds) I even make weak gummies that take the edge right off and help with sleep, tension,stress and appetite. TRY THIS!

@Gee64 and myself like to turn it into Cannabis Meal or feed it straight to the worms.. I chop up my sticks and use them for mulching containers
I do the same, trim, vaped weed and old weed, I give it to my worms in the worm bin. I also will mulch my pots of LOS with it, I have worms in my pots and they eat it and make unicorn poop... I also mulch with the stems & stalks, chop them up into small bits.

:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom