Hashish

Dirtdemon

I am sitting here high as a mf. And started to wonder how to make hashish. This is what I think can anyone confirm.
I’m thinking that it’s similar to making oil. Soak the weed for a long time in iso. Then evap the iso until it’s like play doh. Can anyone tell me if I’m close or am I way off the mark.

You can make it with iso but you don’t want to soak it a long time. Generally less than a minute actualy and the result won’t be hash exactly- usually it’s more like oil depending on the quality.

I posted a tutorial somewhere of the simplest way I know to make hash. Works great. All you really need is a jar and some ice.
I’ll go dig it up.

Here- it’s near the beginning of my second journal. The Hexapus's Garden
Let the mix settle about two hours before straining, seems to be about the optimum time. You can leave it longer like overnight, to get more, but quality decreases as quantity increases. Experiment. ;)

You can make it with iso but you don’t want to soak it a long time. Generally less than a minute actualy and the result won’t be hash exactly- usually it’s more like oil depending on the quality.

I posted a tutorial somewhere of the simplest way I know to make hash. Works great. All you really need is a jar and some ice.
I’ll go dig it up.

Here- it’s near the beginning of my second journal. The Hexapus's Garden
Let the mix settle about two hours before straining, seems to be about the optimum time. You can leave it longer like overnight, to get more, but quality decreases as quantity increases. Experiment. ;)
Thanks guy, sorry about the late reply. I’ve been battling personal demons.

I always thought the best and simplest approach was to gently roll your dry buds over a screen to obtain kief and then just press the kief with as much pressure as possible, with some added heat if able, and the result is Hashish. No? Yes?

Yes that’s also hash. The dry sift method has been around for longer than the ice water method. Pros and cons to both. Dry sift seems to produce tastier hash if you do it right- though maybe less of it. I’ve had better luck with water and seem to produce more, but then I personally haven’t dry sifted enough to become an expert on it.

Back
Top Bottom