Have a crappy pipe?

BongoJongo

Well my friend has a crappy piece and is too much of a penny pincher to get anything good. So he made this invention kind of this is what you do. Get a paper cup put a hole in the bottom put ur mouthpiece in there and your mouth up to where you drink. Now pull and either release a carb which you can make or just pull out the piece. The bigger the cup the better the hits.

it sounds like a toilet paper roll steam roller set up... but with a cup instead??

You know paper cups like a dixie cup for example. Used for juice at family function maybe. Well poke a hole in the bottom of it. Put it sideways put the pipe in the hole you made. Now put the part where you drink from covering your hole mouth. Suck in then pull out the pipe and you get a good hit.

so... he cuts a hole in a cup... and puts a pipe in there... and then hits it through the cup? why not just hit it through the pipe? What purpose does the cup serve? Maybe I'm just too high and don't understand lol

Yeah I don't get this one either SugarBomb. Post some pictures or somehting man it just doesn't sound like it would work to me.

Before I actually knew anything about weed and didn't even know if I'd like it because I tried it like 2 times I bought this marble tobacco pipe. Not knowing a tobacco pipe and a "tobacco" pipe:smokin: were different. The bowl is like an inch across and such. My friends cheap and just started smoking by himself so I gave it to him. So to make it hit good you do this
DSCN0744.JPG

SugarBomb said:
so... he cuts a hole in a cup... and puts a pipe in there... and then hits it through the cup? why not just hit it through the pipe? What purpose does the cup serve? Maybe I'm just too high and don't understand lol
the cup fills up with smoke..like a bong chamber...so you get a bigger hit, but I would just hit the pipe regular lol .

lol wow it took me a while to understand exaclty what was going on here.. then i saw the pic, i get it now ....hmmm i dunoo its worth a try..

Basicaly yea, If i was going to do that i would just take a paper towel roll , cut a hole and the end about 1 inch back for the bowl, the hold you hand over the covering at the end and then hit it and move your hand to act aas a choke ....

I may give that a try. I have a real small pipe I bet it would work great on. Kinda creat a larger chamber. Good idea.

Back
Top Bottom