Have a problem with seeds need help!

killacam88

I live in the US and i want good seeds! What do i need to do. I am to scared to order is there anyone that can help me? Or is any one with in the states willing to send me some. I am deff. willing to pay please help!:rollit:

What do you mean no worries mate? can you help me?

TW Has given you a list of the trusted sponsors that will send you seeds discreetly!

If your still to scared to by online or send a postal order, or have anything delivered to you home. Then ask friends to save seeds that they find or source a Headshop that sell seeds near you and pick them up in person

Tbd

i can personally vouch for the attitude seedbank getting my order to me quickly and safely here in Michigan.

:welcome: to 420!!

Hi bucktoothal, I'm just a green horn my self with marijuana. But I do have a small green house that came with my old house back in 1974. We have renovated the green house like every other room and out side at lest twice. The green house last time in the 90's, I put in a wood burning boiler in line with the gas unit we put in the house. I put in lots of fin tube under the tables, and for climate control I hung a young vertical hydronic heater to blow the air around at the plants. Curiously as my father tought me 4/20 has always been kick off to start planting pots & trays. The only reason I bring this up is i'm good around seeds and there not that hard to get going using good poting soil. I like Miracle Gro using peat pots and a dehydrated peat plug in the center. I hope that helps . But for marijuana seeds I only plant Attitude seeds. I just like their service. Ask for Rachel if you have any questions she has to be carefull by U.K. law. The seeds they sell are very reasonable, maybe Rachel could give the name of a site that's perfectly suited to answer all your questions infact the 420 club have extencive research, take a surf. But above all rememder " plant your seeds pointy end up" and about a quarter to half inch down. Go to contact at the Attitude Seedbank site I found Rachel brilliant. Good Luck. Sincerely, Gary000056

Back
Top Bottom