Havin sum problems....any help?

tfburns89

I have these 3 plants 2 from seed and 1 clone. Had several problems with bugs but i think that is under control. I jus got fox farm big bloom. Now it looks like the bottom leaves are turnin yellow

ya i do but it says i cant put any on. also i got these lights that r 26w cfl each put out 1750 lumins r they the right 1s?

Hey burns..just so you know the 26w cfls are fine for veggin for the first 4 weeks I say....I really like cfls.....I veg with 10(26w) and have amazing results....the big bloom is so low that you should combine it with grow big... Also are you using r/o water?.... Could just simply need some cal/mag and some sulfers....We really do need more info?....and pics....:peace:

thanks guys for all the help iv added 3 more 26 watt warm cfls and the 1 plant iv growing very nicely. i still have a few problems to work out also i have them in a rubbermaid tub that seems to be working very well. remember this is my first indoor grow so ANY help would be great. it says i cant post attachments but ill figure it out so u guys can see

Back
Top Bottom