Having some issues with leaves and really could use some help

kentboy1296

Hello, i just started my 1st coco grow. Ive grown outside about a dozen times and just got finished with my 1st dwc indoor grow (went great).Growing White Widow in 3gal fabric pot, Im in a 2ft by 4ft by 4ft tent, 1200 watt (264realwatt) led 30in from canopy, temp is 70°-78°f RH is 60%-80%i feed once a day to runoff. My feed consists off gh trio with armor si and calimagic, tap water at 110ppm upped to 200 or 250ppm with calimagic magic 1ml a gallon of armor si and 1.25 - 1.75mls GMB total ppms between 450-550ppm phd to 5.8. She is 59 days into veg good air circulation

Heres some of the leafs

but overall she looks ok

Looks good to me mate. Feeds the right strength and pH. Watering habbits are correct. If it's just bottom leaves or stuff from the guts then I wouldn't worry about it. Looks perfectly happy to me.
If anything else happens just feed more often and it'll sort itself out.
You might have to up the nutes a little shortly though. That's a bit light for a plant that size. Wouldn't bother till she asks for it though.

This should be a breeze for you mate. Keeping them happy outside must be way harder than this surely?
Back than i was a REAL noob i grew them right in the ground with minimal fertilizer or none... bad thing is, I've only tasted 2 of my outside harvest (theifs) than about 1yr ago i started researching NONSTOP for months and decided on dwc and growing the right way... had some issues in the beginning but over was a great grow (in my signature)

Back
Top Bottom