Head Shop Questions

kittykiwi

Hey all. I am hoping to come into a good settlement pretty soon, and have always always wanted to open a head shop. Was wondering in anyone on here knows how to get started or if they own one and could give me some advice. I am a teacher and love teaching but have a good amount of medical problems at such a young age that get in the way of teaching. I know owning your own business...you still have to do a lot of work, but when i need to take off I cd. and wdn't feel bad about it. plus I have a fascination for glass work. Thought of takin some classes on that in Cali, but wd rather own a head shop and offer all that can be offered. Any advice or opinions wd be appreciated. thx.:hippy:

i would say go around to your local shops, or even some in the surrounding cities/towns and just talk to the owners of the stores, ask them how they got started and what kind of costs there are. Good Luck finding out everything you need, hope everything goes well :grinjoint:

cool...I'm going to have to go around and do that for sure. I already know some of the owners of the head shops around here. Just never asked b/c not that close to them yet...but I guess they wdn't mind.

There are rules you need to follow to not bring att to yourself.Google paraphernalia laws.You will see what you can +cant say in your new store.Good luck.Sounds like the dream job!!!Mako

Back
Top Bottom