Heat stressed clone

Amanda03

So i just bought this clone and as i am trying to get it all set up and finding what works best it got heat stress and the water leaves are curling and have little brown spots and im afraid that they arnt gonna pull outta it, I was wondering if I was able to cut them off or what should I do? this is my fist time growing a clone but I have grown a seed before.Thanks!!

Im sorry im not sure how to upload pictures sorry but the leaves are curling upwards and now the bottom leaves are getting it to but the leaves in the middle are as beautiful as ever. the grow area is about 65-75 degrees and there are nutes in the soil we are using and im not sure what the ph is. and yes the clone is rooted at least it is supposed to be.

Without more info or a pic it is very hard to help. What kind of soil are you using? What kind of lighting are you using? Your ph should be in the 6.5 range i believe or you could be locking out nutrients. How often are you watering?? If you figure it is heat stress then move the lights up a bit and add a fan.

Back
Top Bottom