Hello all

moonsystem

Hi everyone mine name is John and im from Northern Ireland.Im new to forums and joined the site for advice on an upcoming trip from Amsterdam to Germany/

What info you looking for sir? Hope you found some info before heading off for your trip! Best of luck :)

:peace: CA215

I couldnt get info as I posted on another part of the site.Maybe you can help.Im going travelling from Amsterdam to Stuttgart in Germany in late august to a music festival..As im taking the train which is 8 hours I was wondering would it be acceptable to take some pre rolled joints from the coffeeshops in Amsterdam ( maybe 10-15 for my own use) Im not sure if Germany laws are strict or do police or dogs check trains that arrive from Amsterdam.I was looking this advice and really appreciate you replying to post.Thanks

Did some research, all I can come up with is people saying, keep it on the down low. If you are wanting to smoke, make sure you are in a hotel room or somewhere not too public. The main thing is making sure your stuff is smell proof, they make bags and jars that can contain the ganj smell. With the world as it is and all the violence, we should take into count police with bomb sniffing dogs at train stations and air ports. I have yet to ride any trains in the Netherlands, but, I would feel fine with my herb safely bundled up smell proof & hidden, :) & at the local airport they do use trained dogs to sniff people coming in, luggage and what not, so it can be sketchy no doubt. Hope some of this clarifies anything or helped with your decision, best of luck moon, god speed.

Ok, if you are ending your trip in a private residence in Stuttgart, you could mail some flat-packed hash from Dam to that address, completely incognito; inside a card or DVD case is best. If you're just free-roaming from hotel to hotel, you would be making a huge mistake trying to take stank from Dam through boarders; They have detectors and dogs and many guards, though they usually only pull out all the stops on tourist coaches; not cars; they're hot on trains too! Customs is customs.

You can easily find grade in German cities! No need to get effed in the ass, smuggling!

And as long as you buy some weed from the coffee shop you're in, they won't notice or care that you have pre-rolled joints. No coffee shop will allow you to sit in without buying something. Bring your own drinks to coffee shops! The Grasshopper charge 9 euro for a can of Fanta. No joke. :Rasta:

Ok, if you are ending your trip in a private residence in Stuttgart, you could mail some flat-packed hash from Dam to that address, completely incognito; inside a card or DVD case is best. If you're just free-roaming from hotel to hotel, you would be making a huge mistake trying to take stank from Dam through boarders; They have detectors and dogs and many guards, though they usually only pull out all the stops on tourist coaches; not cars; they're hot on trains too! Customs is customs.

You can easily find grade in German cities! No need to get effed in the ass, smuggling!

And as long as you buy some weed from the coffee shop you're in, they won't notice or care that you have pre-rolled joints. No coffee shop will allow you to sit in without buying something. Bring your own drinks to coffee shops! The Grasshopper charge 9 euro for a can of Fanta. No joke. :Rasta:

The info is really good.Thanks guys.Amsterdam part of the journey is fine with coffeeshops and smoking in them.Im not staying in any hotels as when I step off in Stuttgart I will be going to a campsite in Stuttgart.So theres pros and cons but dogs and police on trains from the dam do exist then. (good to know)Would Stuttgart have any coffeeshops or any links to ones with info where I could buy stuff when arriving in Germany.Never been to Germany so not really familiar with their laws.:thumb::

Germany is like Britain with the law and leniencies. As long as you're cool about it, you won't get bumped. Getting weed in Stuttgart will be like getting weed connections in any big city. You'll need to get chatting to the right people - bars, beer gardens, head shops, skate parks, local spots and camp sites! some guy will know a guy who knows a guy; you know?

Happy travels :Namaste:

Germany is like Britain with the law and leniencies. As long as you're cool about it, you won't get bumped. Getting weed in Stuttgart will be like getting weed connections in any big city. You'll need to get chatting to the right people - bars, beer gardens, head shops, skate parks, local spots and camp sites! some guy will know a guy who knows a guy; you know?

Happy travels :Namaste:

Ok that's understandable Barney.i guess if caught I could spend 24 hours in German cop shop maybe.that would be the bad way to do it then by taking the risk,or alternatively sealed bags to kill the smell possibly.

Did some research, all I can come up with is people saying, keep it on the down low. If you are wanting to smoke, make sure you are in a hotel room or somewhere not too public. The main thing is making sure your stuff is smell proof, they make bags and jars that can contain the ganj smell. With the world as it is and all the violence, we should take into count police with bomb sniffing dogs at train stations and air ports. I have yet to ride any trains in the Netherlands, but, I would feel fine with my herb safely bundled up smell proof & hidden, :) & at the local airport they do use trained dogs to sniff people coming in, luggage and what not, so it can be sketchy no doubt. Hope some of this clarifies anything or helped with your decision, best of luck moon, god speed.

I guess one other question I would ask then would be have you any ideas on smell proof ideas or something that would kill that deadly ganj smell .Im suprisinly new to trying this I guess but have smoked for ten years or close..Thanks

Turkey bags work spot on, but aren't easy accessible of course, vaccum seal your meds up nicely. I've used medicine capsules and filled them up with 60+ pinner joints :)
They also make bags around here called "smelly proof" that seem to work just as good as a medicine capsule. You can smell the bud if you have some of the most kill of the kill, but it is very minute.. A dog might pick it up, a quick steady rip from the arse could cover that up quickly if need be :laugh: Best of luck :peace:

Hi Guys so I went on my trip from Amsterdam to Stuttgart in Germany ,so posting how it turned out as maybe someone would find the info useful.I had an issue taking weed with me..It went very well as I had 5 grams of weed from Amsterdam and took a 6 hour train journey to Stuttgart.When entering Germany I never seen any police or dogs at any point coming on to the train so it was a smooth journey.I never bothered to hide it as a dog cant be fooled I thought after weighing up the advice.When I reached Stuttgart train station there was a strong police presence because there was some sort of street demonstration.I kept my head down and acted normal.So it was successful.Thanks for the previous advice from yous good people. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom