Hello fellow stoners!

travlingirl42

Hmmm.... about me. Well my name is cyndi. I've been smoking since I ws 11yrs old. Thanks to a couple of girls I met in Seattle on a camping trip.

Why do I smoke weed? The process of buying a bag of kind bud.
The way it looks all crystally, smelling the mouth watering sweetness or skunk in the baggie, and feeling the tight sticky bud while your packing it.
Sitting in a circle of friends. And passing the love.

Also...
Taking that frist hit of the day to the last bong load of the night.:bong:

Re: Hello fellow stoners!!!

Welcome Travelingirl42:smokin: I hope you enjoy the forum...saw your profile photo...you have some excellent bong gear there...:laughtwo: Wouldn't mind trying that system somehow with a vaporizer...you definitley fit a 420 profile:smokin:

welcome travelinggirl42:cheesygrinsmiley: i am happy that you have found us. we are a nice group of people and we love mj too:smokin: come back and keep us company

Hmmm.... about me. Well my name is cyndi. I've been smoking since I ws 11yrs old. Thanks to a couple of girls I met in Seattle on a camping trip.

Why do I smoke weed? The process of buying a bag of kind bud.
The way it looks all crystally, smelling the mouth watering sweetness or skunk in the baggie, and feeling the tight sticky bud while your packing it.
Sitting in a circle of friends. And passing the love.

Also...
Taking that frist hit of the day to the last bong load of the night.:bong:

Welcome Travlingirl42, Hope u have as much fun on this site as I do Keep on tokin
Peace:peace:
Clint:smokin:

Greetings! are you still in the Seattle area?
I don't care much for gas masks, one of my first hits was soo damn strong it resin-ated(not a word, but I think you understand) my eye lashes!

I'm not in Seattle any more. Right now I'm in Germany. My hubby is in the Army. So I get to check out this part of the world. I am saving my euros for a trip to Amsterdam. But I did make a quick day trip to Maastricht, Limburg. There are a couple of coffee shops there.:cheesygrinsmiley: It's only 2 hours from where we live.

Well have a good time over there travelingirl42...I did the Pacific Rim while I was in the Navy...some nice exotic stuff can be found...I had good bud in Japan, Australia, Philippines,Tasmania & Hong Kong...no "shops" back then just high risk adventure:laughtwo: I almost got locked up in Okinawa for a year over some drugged/drunkin' misadventure...I learned a little about the Japanese view of American drug use, and their attitude makes Florida Troopers seem like girl scouts....yeah I have a buzz going...I hope the hash is as good as is claimed in Amsterdam:smokin: :smokin: My best regards to your husband as well for serving our country & learning about America from a European viewpoint. I consider it important to hear from Americans abroad to really get a feel for how we are looked upon.:sasmokin:

Zed just for you I'll try out as many different kinds as possible. Its all about reserch right?:laughtwo:

Thanks for the well wishes I'll pass them on to my hubby. The poor guy gets to watch our kids when I go.:rofl: Damm drug tests anyway!!!

Back
Top Bottom