Hello from a friend

BabyBlueAir

Hey all,

Finally created an account after years of reading. I myself am not a participator in the final product as my money maker doesn't allow me to be. I work in IT for healthcare. I have been growing off and on for over a decade with probably 15 or 20 grows under my belt. I usually donate the goods to my friends who do smoke, but as for me, I prefer a good stiff drink. Maybe when I retire I will take up sending out the smoke signals. But, for now, I'm an avid gardener, and growing cannabis is strictly a hobby for me. They are beautiful plants and I love the science behind them. Huge advocate for its use in medical situations and the recent deployment of CBDs is just one step closer to mankind realizing this isn't harmful in my opinion. I also don't believe it should be a crime for recreation but should be treated like a DUI/DWI if you want to be stupid about it. Like everything, within reason and responsible use, this shouldn't be an issue.

All the best,

Baby Michael

(Got two ladies growing now, and two more in the germinator)

Attachments

• IMG_20190610_202152891_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190610_202152891_HDR.jpg
    568.3 KB · Views: 40
:welcome: to the forum.

You may find you don't want to sent up smoke signals when you retire. There are lots of other ways to use our favorite herb. As you are donating your herb for medical use, you may wish to look at making oils, or rosin. A press will also allow you to mechanically separate the THCA before decarboxilation.

Welcome to 420 Mag.

Back
Top Bottom