Hello From Dr. Seeds

DrSeeds

Hi there, we haven't posted in a while. Sorry 'bout that.

There are lots of new products coming to Dr. Seeds for 2020. New seed strains, of course, but also a new category of product, FERTILIZERS.

If you want to try them the coupon for 20% off is: fertilizer20

A good one to try is the KELP, which helps with seed germination. A good add-on if you are ordering our seeds. Don't forget you can get 3 strains for the price of 2 with the coupon code 3 FOR 2.

drseeds.net

Attachments

• kelp_6x2inches.png
    kelp_6x2inches.png
    571.6 KB · Views: 53
Can't wait to see your new strains. I currently have chem dawg and Gorilla glue five weeks in flower and C99 X Blueberry and power plant in the veg tent. So far I've had 100% germination across the four strains.
IMG_20200126_172446_burst_01.jpgIMG_20200126_172706.jpgIMG_20200126_173100.jpgIMG_20200126_172749.jpg

Hi there, we haven't posted in a while. Sorry 'bout that.

There are lots of new products coming to Dr. Seeds for 2020. New seed strains, of course, but also a new category of product, FERTILIZERS.

If you want to try them the coupon for 20% off is: fertilizer20

A good one to try is the KELP, which helps with seed germination. A good add-on if you are ordering our seeds. Don't forget you can get 3 strains for the price of 2 with the coupon code 3 FOR 2.

drseeds.net

Hey @DrSeeds , I really like the write-up on the Kelp Organic Bio Stimulant - a very good summary as well as words of caution.

I am especially interested in this:

Gibberellins hormones regulate seed germination. Soaking seeds in a kelp extract solution improves both speed of germination and germination success rates.

Anyone here at 420 trying this yet? Please let me know if you do.

Hey @DrSeeds , I really like the write-up on the Kelp Organic Bio Stimulant - a very good summary as well as words of caution.

I am especially interested in this:

Gibberellins hormones regulate seed germination. Soaking seeds in a kelp extract solution improves both speed of germination and germination success rates.

Anyone here at 420 trying this yet? Please let me know if you do.
The product is very new so I doubt anyone here has tried it, at least not mine.
The kelp is fantastic. The seed sprouting properities are backed by science.

The product is very new so I doubt anyone here has tried it, at least not mine.
The kelp is fantastic. The seed sprouting properities are backed by science.

This is good to know - and I think I was just reading how @beez0404 is using kelp in his perlite hempy seed germination technique.

So, your product just might get quite popular very quickly - especially with modern nutes like Mega Crop and Sea-Kelp blazing the trail.

You guys could always do a small free sample with paid shipping to help market it.

This is good to know - and I think I was just reading how @beez0404 is using kelp in his perlite hempy seed germination technique.

So, your product just might get quite popular very quickly - especially with modern nutes like Mega Crop and Sea-Kelp blazing the trail.

You guys could always do a small free sample with paid shipping to help market it.
HI, thanks for your ideas. We are looking for ways to market it. A sample might be a good idea. We have several more of these fertilizers launching next month.
One other product we have coming is Amino Acids. There have been a lot of studies that show that Kelp and Amino Acids work really well together to improve the sugar content of plants.

HI, thanks for your ideas. We are looking for ways to market it. A sample might be a good idea. We have several more of these fertilizers launching next month.
One other product we have coming is Amino Acids. There have been a lot of studies that show that Kelp and Amino Acids work really well together to improve the sugar content of plants.

Excellent! I'm a huge fan of Kelp and Amino Acids - and an even bigger fan of Silica and Humic Acids.

There's a lot of things we can do to help our plants these days thanks to companies like yours!

I'm sure you have many @DrSeeds fans here at 420 Magazine, who will gladly help you showcase your products in a successful grow.

Doing so will allow you to point any new potential customers you get, to the grow journal as evidence of the power of your products. Furthermore, a real grow will help establish baseline dosages with other major products.

This could be more cost effective for you guys than doing it in-house .

Quick suggestion: If you do market the Kelp and Amino Acids as separate products, please make sure they play nicely together in the sandbox with other popular base nutes.

Again, it's nice to see you guys branching out - I wish you great success!

Back
Top Bottom