Hello from GrownManHollr!

GrownManHollr

Howdy!
I have been lurking around the site here for several weeks. The help and encouragement offered to others here by people like SettingSun, PitViper, and all of the site admins is fantastic. There's so much great information here; I've just been soaking it in (along with other things...).:smokin:

I am new to growing (I've been "practicing" the smoking part for about 35 years - I'll get it right someday). I've got some sprouts started in a cabinet. If they hang in there for a few more days, I'm going to try to get it together to start a grow journal here. I'm still "reading up" and trying to decide whether to grow in dirt or maybe try hempy buckets. It will be 3 or 4 plants at the most (I've got 4 viable sprouts right now and 1 runty runt).

Anyway, thanks for making this such a great place to be.

:ciao: How are you GrownManHollr

Thanks for joining 420 today. :clap:

Yes, We have a Very Good Thing Here with 420. :thumb:
Enjoy it.
Any questions about the site?

I see and Hempy Grow Journal in your future. ;)
Really... Glad your here.
We like seasoned smokers.
Happy Growing and we'll see you around. :nomo:
:peace:

GrownManHollr...keep practicing! It's only been 35 years and counting. I've got a couple of years on you but no likes a quitter so I keep puffin.

I'm a newbie too so welcome and your right. I've been re-introduced to growing (small kine 70's/80's) and 420 Magazine is chock full of juicy intel and lots of friendlies! Can't go wrong tuning in here.

Best of luck on your grow and see you in the forums.:goodluck:

KX808

Howdy!
I have been lurking around the site here for several weeks. The help and encouragement offered to others here by people like SettingSun, PitViper, and all of the site admins is fantastic.
Two of the greats here and anywhere.

There's so much great information here; I've just been soaking it in (along with other things...).:smokin:
Keep enjoy!

Anyway, thanks for making this such a great place to be.
You and the members is what it is about.
:welcome: to the home of cannabis/hemp awareness.
:thanks: for being part of this just cause.
Remember everyone had a first grow.
Ok, I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

:welcome: Welcome to 420!!:welcome:

I spend hours just looking at pics here. OBXGardner started a new thread on Hempy Buckets just today! This is a great site to learn, get educated and participate in AWARENESS and promote LEGALIZATION!

We are all glad :yahoo: you joined us.

We hope you visit often.

Whether you are new to the Forum or not, you might already know that there is a Forum Home Page,
divided into THREADS and the THREADS are divided into POSTS.

Back
Top Bottom