Hello from Humboldt nation

Hi lily1676, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
Humboldt county that is cool. :grinjoint:
Thank you for joining us.
Enjoy this great site, and I'll see you around the forums.
:peace:

Welcome home lily!:welcome:

Welcome to 420, lilly, :welcome:
such a peaceful and informative site.

You've found a very helpful site, a very peaceful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace :peacetwo:

Hey lily1676 with your 215 :welcome:to the best site on the web! We are here to spread Cannabis Information and Wisdom across the globe. We are working towards the day when the Prohibition of marijuana will end and all Marijuana users will be safe from the tyranny of SWAT Teams and Narcotics Detectives who while however good intentioned destroy the lives of millions of people across the world. We all know what they say about good intentions...."The Road to Hell is paved with Good Intentions"
Sorry I ramble on
"I am going find the queen of all my dreams and Ramble on" - Robert Plant
Anyway I am a little baked and old school with the music. I am contemplating a move out west and was thinking Sisyou, Del Norte, Shasta and yes your home Humboldt. I live in a beautiful area of RI and am looking for any helpful insights u may have especially about the schools for my kids and great communities to move to and live.
Welcome again and stay in touch

Greetings and thank yous for the welcomes. Humboldt county has a thriving alternative community that has been in existence for over 30 years. North Humboldt has the college and is close to the ocean, while in the southern part of the county more sun, the eel river and the redwoods. It's often called paradise by it's inhabitants. Great music, alternative schools, nature,and lots of love in a small community. Together with Mendocino, and Shasta county, the three make up the area they call the Emerald Triangle.

the three make up the area they call the Emerald Triangle.

-Toto
, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more.

How Sonoma county got left out of the Emerald 'diamond', im not sure....:)

"Sonoma got left out of Emerald Triangle"

I don't know how Sonoma got left out either.

anybody know who started that term to begin with?

Hi lily, welcome to the 420 community. It's always green here too so it's a great match. I had the pleasure of visiting the emerald triangle last year and it was everything I thought and more. Can't wait to visit again.

Make sure to visit our MMJ lounge and think about starting a thread specifically about arthritis and how it's helped you. Looking forward to reading more of your posts. Stay green!

Peace and MMJ :peacetwo:

Welcome Lily....it just so happens I'm in Humboldt as I type...a long way from home....i may never go back!

When I leave ncal for vacation, i sure cant wait to get back home, so i can relax!

Back
Top Bottom