Hello...From Me

:slide:I am new to this site also. I am also a new grower. I have been using Marijuana for most my life. I am a former Marine. I run a successful legal business and employ people. Unfortunatley, I live in a State that unjustly prosecutes people using a God given plant.

This site has been awsome. I am on my first grow. I have a very stealth grow cabinet. My goal is to provide my wife and myself with the best qualiy weed and have fun in the process!!

Thanks You Very Much!!

Hi, thanks for serving the country.
:welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
I find growing cannabis more addictive than growing it. :grinjoint:
If you start a grow journal, you'll will meet your fellow growers and make friends.
I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

Thanks, I am about 3 weeks away from my first harvest and I am very excited. Yes, I am going to start a grow journal on my next grow. See you soon.

Thanks again.

Nice to meet you. :byebye:

:welcome: to 420
Any help we can provide around here for you?
Please ask any questions, Friend.

Enjoy all that 420 has to offer. :thumb:
See you in the forums.
:peace:
:joint:

:cool::grinjoint:Welcome aboard.

I'm a FNG too at this site and I can appreciate the daily challenges you face just to be you on your own time.

Your background allows me to predict your path towards freshness will be very rewarding and fun. My brief visits here at 420 Mag convinces me that we picked the spot for intel.

See you in the journals and best of harvest to you and yours. KX808

Oh yeah jarhead, I'm toking one for you! As a former Medic, thats my prescription and I'm stickin to it. HooYa!:grinjoint:

KX808

This sure is a great site!!! The info is excellent and straight forward. I am so excited I gotta go do a bong hit!!

Thanks for the welcome and I look forward to see you in forums too!

Back
Top Bottom