Hello Guys! I smoked one gram of hash and ate 0.3!

polloaviariat

Hello everyone!
A few time ago i smoked one gram of very nice hash. Befohande i had eaten 0.4 grams of hash. This is the reason why right now i am very stoned. You may be surprised by the fact that even if i am very high i am still capable of writing nicely, even if i am not using very much punctation (This was quite hard to spell, and now my wrist is getting very tired). Sorry i was not writing, but i was talking with someone on Facebook. Yes, am high indeed and this is a very nice post, becouse i am putting so much effort in this post and i am not even capable of turning my head, becouse all my attiention is being used to write this post, like i already said.
If someone replies me i am very happy to reply to him too. Can someone tell me how to make the smell of hash go away from one's room)

Hey polloaviariat, Open the window.
:welcome: to 420Magazine. :grinjoint:
Hope you are enjoying the best 420 site on the net.
Thank you for joining us.
:peace:

Welcome to 420, :welcome:
such a peaceful and informative site.

You've found a very helpful site, a very peaceful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom