Hello

Secret flower

420 Member
Hello everyone.
I am Ali from France, 49 years old. I am growing indoor's weeds since 6 years for my family and me, i am smoking since my 13. Before i was buying my hash or my herbs in the street. I smoke to relaxing myself after a long working day, i think it is a medicinal use for me.
France is the most repressive state in Europe against marijuana, herbs, weeds. They're just authorized CBD products for all and there is an authorization for ONLY 3000 patients for Medical uses of THC. Only 3000 patients, it's a big joke from french politics.
I am here to connect myself into a grower network to learn and share knowlege with grow diairies.
That's all for now, have a nice sunday. Ali ;-)

Welcome! You've come to the right place. I think you'll find that everyone here has the same objective, which is to help grow better cannabis. Jump right in whenever you like. So sorry to hear about your Country's policies on cannabis, but at least your getting "baby steps". If you'd of asked me 25 years ago if recreational use of cannabis would ever happen in California. I would of laughed, but times change! Jump right in whenever your ready, and again, Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome! You've come to the right place. I think you'll find that everyone here has the same objective, which is to help grow better cannabis. Jump right in whenever you like. So sorry to hear about your Country's policies on cannabis, but at least your getting "baby steps". If you'd of asked me 25 years ago if recreational use of cannabis would ever happen in California. I would of laughed, but times change! Jump right in whenever your ready, and again, Welcome to the Forum!
Thank you very much for your welcome, i will start a journal soon. ;-)))

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Secret flower

What style growing do you enjoy?
Do you have any images of your current grow you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Oui, Welcome Secret flower! You came to the right place! Are you growing anything now? Are you in soil, coco, water? Nice to see a French connection, much of my dna reflects French though I'm from the states.
Merci beaucoup mon ami, i am growing 2 Black Lebanon (Super Sativa Seed Club), 2 Amsterdam Amnesia (Dutch Passion), and one 30:1 CBD (Seedsman) all feminized photo strains. There are into 11 liters pot with a BioBiz All-Mix soil. I am using Organics nutrients from Terra Aquatica.
I am using tent with Mars-Hydro lamps and it's very good.

Welcome to the community! Governments suck, the entire idea disgusts me. I never consented to it, and I don’t recognize authority as a tangible concept. It’s an abstract theory built on peoples fears and insecurities. Authority is an illusion and unnatural, it only “exists” when reinforced through the threat of violence and/or imprisonment. It’s twisted at its very core. It destroys humanity.

Glad to have you here! 😆 but no for real you came to a great place.. people are friendly and respectful here, with tons of knowledge and a desire to spread it lovingly.. It’s a wild place to find on the internet lol.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Secret flower

What style growing do you enjoy?
Do you have any images of your current grow you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
hello, nice to meet you, big thx for the info links, yes i've got photos, here some old runs, i will strat soon, i am growing 5 plants for now. ;-)

tente 2020.1.jpg

tente 2020.jpg

Welcome to the community! Governments suck, the entire idea disgusts me. I never consented to it, and I don’t even recognize authority as a tangible concept. It’s an abstract theory built on peoples fears and insecurities. Authority is an illusion and unnatural, it only “exists” when reinforced through the threat of violence and/or imprisonment. It’s twisted at its very core. It destroys humanity.

Glad to have you here! 😆 but no for real you came to a great place.. people are friendly and respectful here, with tons of knowledge and a desire to spread it lovingly.. It’s a wild place to find on the internet lol.
Merci my friend for your welcome.I am agree with you about estabishement's laws.
Peace and Grow. :D

Nice.....and thanks for sharing. Your skills are obvious.
Ali, you being new here and it's sounds like you are into the politics' thing, you may not be aware that there is an international cannabis news section here at 420, where you can keep up with marijuana news throughout Europe. Go to the home page, press the 420 news, and a drop down will give you a choice of where to go to.
Stay safe.

Merci beaucoup mon ami, i am growing 2 Black Lebanon (Super Sativa Seed Club), 2 Amsterdam Amnesia (Dutch Passion), and one 30:1 CBD (Seedsman) all feminized photo strains. There are into 11 liters pot with a BioBiz All-Mix soil. I am using Organics nutrients from Terra Aquatica.
I am using tent with Mars-Hydro lamps and it's very good.
Sweet cultivar choices! Those will be fun to watch grow! I'm a soil grower too. @Mars Hydro for the win! They make a fine light! :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom