Hello from France

bronco

Hi,

I'm a 30yo guy from France and I read this forum from time to time because I find some info here that I can't find on the french forums. I sometimes felt like posting in some threads but I always deferred the registration process. This time, here I am. I hope my english is not too bad.

See ya'

Welcome bronco, Your English is fine, better than quite a few of us ! Hope you find whatever you need here any questions just post them and they will be answered soon...:peace:

:ciao: Hello bronco Glad you joined us friend. :welcome: Please continue to visit often. We would love to hear more from you. What are your favorite strains? Do you grow my friend? See you around the forums. :roorrip: :peace:
:theband: :slide:

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome :).

:ciao: Hello bronco Glad you joined us friend. :welcome: Please continue to visit often. We would love to hear more from you. What are your favorite strains? Do you grow my friend? See you around the forums. :roorrip: :peace:
:theband: :slide:
I don't grow for the moment but I'm planning to do so (unfortunately I have very little room so it's quite difficult). I don't have one particular favorite strain but I love the sativa type.

Back
Top Bottom