Hello Humanity

jrsanford54

I'm a cancer survivor. Bladder cancer to be exact. Surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy have all taken it's toll on my quality of life. Urgent, unexpected, episodes of needing to find a suitable spot to relive yourself was devastating. Marijuana, stopped all the crazy effects I was having.:thumb:

J.R.

Hi JR!

Sorry I missed your posted. It quickly got stashed at the bottom and I never seen it.

Welcome to 420!! We're so excited you could join us.

Your story is motivating and inspirational. Power to you for battling it out, and winning!! The 420 magazine is a great place to get to know people of all walks of the earth with incredible stories. What's beautiful? Is that marijuana is the common denominator in all the stories. We've all been united by the power of this plant. It's something great and I'm thankful to be a part of it :)

I think you'll fit in just fine. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask. Are you going to consider growing your own medication? It's a medicine all in its own, just growing this amazing plant.

Wish you all the best!

With love,
Pigeons

Hello Pigeons420,

I'm involved in a effort that is producing what's going to called L.A. Cheese. It's harvested, manicured, and now curing. Reading for testing in about 12 days.

J.R.

Back
Top Bottom