Hello! New member, gathering info

CakeDoughnut

420 Member
Hi,
I'm new, I'm here to gather a ton of info before I begin any projects. We have medical legal in my state, might go full legal next year (fingers crossed) and I won't be starting any projects until then. I like to know as much as possible before I start anything so I'll probably be hanging out and learning from you all for a while.
Rn I'm looking at jordan of the islands, bodhi, and red eye genetics for strains to combat anxiety, if you know of any great ones drop me a line! Hope everyone is growing great!
-CD

:welcome: @CakeDoughnut
you are deffinitly in the right place for learning my friend. I do like the way you are approching this by educating your self before diving into it.

I would suggust heading over to grow journals. They are well organized and you can read on journals that are in progress or completed and such.

The links in my signature will help you out too if you like to follow along :thumb:

there is first time for everything :hookah:

Welcome @CakeDoughnut to :420:

Looks like you're already getting some good advice! Grow journals are great sources of info, and you can also ask members why they're doing things certain ways to help educate yourself further.
This is an amazing place to learn, and remember the only such thing as a dumb question, is an unasked one!

Regarding seeds, we have some sponsors on here that offer members discounts...be sure to head over to the sponsor section!

Welcome @CakeDoughnut to :420:

Looks like you're already getting some good advice! Grow journals are great sources of info, and you can also ask members why they're doing things certain ways to help educate yourself further.
This is an amazing place to learn, and remember the only such thing as a dumb question, is an unasked one!

Regarding seeds, we have some sponsors on here that offer members discounts...be sure to head over to the sponsor section!
Thanks for the advice and warm welcome everyone! I'll check the sponsors out for sure. I've been checking out the grow journals, very useful and motivating. I'm looking forward to working on one as soon as I can!

Back
Top Bottom