hello there

Hello Woody! :ciao:
Great to have you here and :welcome: to 420
Anything We can help you find, some information or with a Queston about this wonderful site and Community? :yahoo:
We are here for you Brother! :allgood:
Enjoy, When :surf: the forums.
We will see you there. :slide:
:popcorn:

Hi mrgreenery, :welcome: to America and the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
Glad you joined us in spreading cannabis awareness.
Don't be shy here, I'll see you in the forums.
:yummy::peace:

:welcome:mrgreenery, and please let all our brothers and sisters across "The Pond" we are here.
We at 420Mag are here to spread knowledge and information about all things Cannabis. If there is something we can assist you with ask away. I just finished taking my legal Medical Marijuana and live in New England. We all hope the USA will stop paying billions here and abroad to pursue the war on Marijuana.
Why not :surf: our forums 420 Magazine and let us know what you think.

thanks guys, the world of cannabis is never to good in uk, alot of people are savagely spayin there crops with glass dust to weigh it down, no 1 ever drys or cure there harvest properly, it sadens me to say but as a nation i think we do it all wrong it all gets grown badly by greedy b@?+*trds on an indusrial scale, its not dried sold at top whack then it all gets smoked with rough tobacco, i could be wrong but ive been smokin weed for 15 years and ive never had such good weed than scince i grew my own so to me it all seems wrong, still mines all good so i just keep myself to myself and enjoy, thanks again guys your most kind, greenest regards woody

Thats is a shame mrgreenery. I know many places in the world look at marijuana as the unfinished product for hashish. While hash is great I also like edibles and a nice :joint:, a few bong hits:bongrip: or a fine pipe filled with Medical Marijuana and bubble hash

Back
Top Bottom