Hello to all

trkyhntr420

I am on my second Hydro grow and have experimented with DWC, aero, drip, and ebb and flow. My background is outdoor, so I have soil pots as well. So far, my favorite method is aero on homemade units. Currently I have a 48 site/50 gal. and a 16 site/22 gal. aero unit. The DWC has been eliminated due to bucket temps constantly too high under the 1000 watt HPS. Ebb and flow is too passive for me, and the tray constantly exposes the nutes to direct light, so that's out. The constant drip method has yielded good results, but again the nutes are exposed to the light too much in my opinion, but the aero units are boss in my grow room. Nothing I've tried has given me such rapid growth. They are more maintenance than some of the other methods , but the rapid growth rates more than make up for it. I've used GH and Pura Vida Organic Nutes on these grows and I like the idea of Organic growing, but the GH has proven to be more stable. I tried adding Molasses to my res but after a couple days my grow room smells like a garbage dump, so I think I'll go back to using Botanicare sweet instead. I'm wondering if H2O2 would eliminate the problems with molasses stinking up the place? I supplement CO2 every 4 hours while the lights are on, using bottled tanks from the local welding supply along with a timer and regulator. I have a window unit A/C in the room to keep the temps right and a Dehu unit from Lowes keeps the room between 40 - 50 %.

So that's my grow pretty much, if anyone has any ideas or suggestions they will be greatly appreciated.

Also, I just wanted to say this has proven to be a great site full of great reads and tons of info. I've posted a couple questions in the forums and have excellent responses, so for that I thank everyone that has helped, and I hope to be of service to anyone that might need my help.

With all that being said.............Hello and I'm glad to be here.

Hello and welcome I see you are up and running using 1k lights thats terrific! We here at 420Mag are here to spread Cannabis awareness worldwide. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself and I am sure you will make lasting friends here.
PEACE

trkyhntr420 :thumb:
:welcome: Please stick around.
You have many great thoughts.
Fine addition you are to 420.

Great to have you here.
Please keep the posts coming.

Would you consider starting a Grow Journal? :allgood:
See you :surf: the forums.
:nomo:

Thanks for the fine welcome. I intend to use the site often and hope to learn as much as I can and share any lessons learned through my own experiences. I still have much reading to do in the forums, there's always a different angle to a problem, and knowledge I'm yet to obtain. I'm glad I found you guys, I've been enlightened on a few things already. Thanks again for the welcome.

Back
Top Bottom