Hello to All

PrplStkyPunch

Hi i just wanted to introduce my self , I am Prple Sticky Punch , i am from Canada and my wife and I use marijuana for ,the treatment of anxiety and migraines. We have grown out doors and in. Presently I am just about to start a new grow. I will be posting my first ever grow Journal I look forward to participating in the forum.
All the best
PSP

Welcome Purple!. I look forward to seeing your journal. Feel free to check out my grows. This is a great community where we all try to help each other. Keep em green. :)

Howdy! This is, I think, the best website for growers' & medical new & views. Lots of good stuff & good people...look forward to your journal...WELCOME!

Thanks for the nice welcome , i am waiting for my seeds to arrive in the mail from Dr Green thumb , I am going to try a table of there newer plant called a freedom 35, love the name my present table is coming out Monday just gave the girls there second last dose of honey and water ,

Hi Purple,

I been thinking about buying some seeds from Dr. Green Thumb such as the Endless Skies
strain. I just think they're too expensive. Let me know how does it goes with the seeds.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom