Hello to everyone out there

ilynnboy

I just want to say hello to all my new neighbors. It is great to know that there are a great many people who have the same mind-set as me 'I AM NOT A CRIMINAL' just because I love God's gift of cannabis.

ilynnboy it is all good here Brother! :welcome: 420 has it all great friendly members, tons of information and Positive Vibes! So put up a seat :nomo: and enjoy. Anything we can help you find just ask ..ok? We will be looking for you in the forums. :roorrip: :peace:
Greenest Regards Friend.

I will probably upset some people with this statement,but here it goes.
I am a person who only smokes commercial (unless my bro gets off some of his tennessee grown hawaiian YUM!!) I am going to spread my commercial seed all over the place. I mean everywhere I can drop a seed in the soil. I want pot to be growing all over S.E. Michigan !! If you live here you will undoubtedly see my plants all over the ditches, gully's, gas station planters, landscaping, any open field, .. If we all did this there would be plants everywhere you look. I know it will only be commercial , but it will be there for all to see. Hopefully you guerilla growers could do the same with some good seeds.So far I have about half a ziploc full ,maybe a thousand seeds that I will be playing "Johnny Potseed" with. Will Everyone, everywhere do the same with your seeds? Maybe we can plant "the seeds of change" together.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and PLANT THE SEED !!!

Back
Top Bottom