Hello to everyone

theivorysmoke

New to this forum. Just want to look around and get some info. I have grown a few plants in the past.
And want to get back into it. I don't have much experience so I want more info and ideas for indoor closet
grow with cfls and tulips tutorial on cfls brought me to this forum

Thank you CA I'm itching to get a grow going but I've got to get a cabinet built first. I have a couple HID lights 400w hps 250w mh think that should be a good start for 3-4 plants. Gotta figure out ventilation and size thinking bout supplementing side light with some CFLs we will see though. Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Sounds like you have already been "scratching the surface" over here or around the internet? Sounds killer will be around to watch your grow unfold ivory :thumb: Will point out that ventilation in a smaller cabinet is going to be your main concern, it can get pretty hot in a small space like that with 250mh or the 400.. And the one other thing I would suggest that I didn't do in my first grow, make sure you have your grow space situated and running at the temp, rH with all the circulation you are going to need before putting in new babies. Getting everything situated in the beginning will make your life so much easier :) :peace: CA

And the one other thing I would suggest that I didn't do in my first grow, make sure you have your grow space situated and running at the temp, rH with all the circulation you are going to need before putting in new babies. Getting everything situated in the beginning will make your life so much easier :): CA
:thanks:

Definitely good advise made that mistake before and was a big pain correcting on the go. I tried grow 2 times before with marginal success(aka I didn't kill em). Gonna try to be patient to have everything in place before I start. That should push me to get everything built first. Anyone have suggestions on a reasonably priced exhaust fan/carbon filter combo?

That's understandable with my first grow under my belt and decent results I can't wait to start plucking away at more grows for bigger and better nugz :blunt: Patience is the key. Most of us learn the hard way, although I don't have any suggestions on combos like that I'm planning on picking up a new Hydrofarm 8'' 720 cfm inline fan which is under 100, I just can't kick out 400 bucks for a name brand fan with the same output, i'm sure there is a difference with the more expensive stuff, but my budget tendencies always seem to show :laugh: :peace: CA215

That's understandable with my first grow under my belt and decent results I can't wait to start plucking away at more grows for bigger and better nugz :blunt: Patience is the key. Most of us learn the hard way, although I don't have any suggestions on combos like that I'm planning on picking up a new Hydrofarm 8'' 720 cfm inline fan which is under 100, I just can't kick out 400 bucks for a name brand fan with the same output, i'm sure there is a difference with the more expensive stuff, but my budget tendencies always seem to show :laugh: :peace: CA215
I agree with the brand name stuff. Sometimes it worth paying the extra cash but a lot of times it's not. After doing much research you find out a lot of the knock off brands are actually made by the same parent company of the more known name brands.

Back
Top Bottom