Hello

what up??

Just chillin and lookin through the forums here at 420. I really like the news forums, following prop 19 in cali, talkin with other 420 patients and sharing how MMJ helps them. I think we need to generally leagalize so we can all enjoy our recreation of choice without being judged. Even as a med patient a certain stigma is attached. Those same lawmakers that benifit so much from opposing "evil drugs" drink themselves into a stooper and have handlers to get um out of the parties and receptions. The cops let the lobbiests go when they get stopped for DUI, just follow um home .... that's OK, but smoking a J is not. Don't understand!:peace::welcome:

I think it should be legal, medically and for recreation. I've been smoking for 29 years and have no body or brain damage from it. Of course I can't say the same thing about the DEA people in general who are lulled to sleep with missinformation. Smoke on, SAMWISEE.:bong:

Hey karizma. It's 11:00 p.m. and I usually log on at nite more than day. How are things with you. I'm going to smoke a bowl now so have a great evening. SAMWISEE. :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom