Help, 2-3 week old plants, Yellow Leaves, Dry, Falling apart, Brown Spots

TheRealist99

My 2-3 week old's are starting to have yellow leaves usually forming from the bottom leaves. The leaves are yellow, dry, crispy and falling apart and a couple have brown spots forming, it starting with the tips being dry and brown and slowly consumed the leaves. I did have my plants about 3ft away from my 400W MH and sometimes the temps would creep up to around 91-93F but i also had a fan blowing lightly on the plants constantly so it helped, and anytime the heat would rise that high i did my best to cool them down. My normal temp usually on a daily basis is 82F-88F. I was not feeding them nutrients until today. I bought the Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect Base Micro, Brow, Bloom trio. I took pictures today that i have posted here. I don't think i over-watered because the soil was usually dry before watering, although i did spray the soil on top a few times a day just to keep the soil moist. At the moment the soil i used was Miracle Grow Seed Starting & Germination medium because i started these from seeds. I added a bit of Organic Miracle Grow Soil 0.05-0.05-0.05 after the plants were a week or two old just to fill the cups/pots and keep plants sturdy. I have ProMix HP medium that i am going to transplant into in about another week. Could it be the crappy Miracle Grow soil that is causing my problems? Or would it be the watering? Maybe because i'm spraying my soil a few times a day keeping it moist? Or could it be the heat issue on the often day my temps are high? Or am i experiencing a nutrient problem? Maybe because the soil i'm using has next to no nutrients in it at all. Any suggestions would help. I have recently 4 days ago lowered my plants further away from my light as well, I haven't noticed any improvements. I have posted a picture of my grow for view. These problems seem to be appearing on all of my plants. I'm wondering if it's maybe just a normal thing for the plant to lose it's bottom leaves
Special_Kush_Plant_Yellow_leaves_with_brown_spots.JPG
Special_Kush_Leaves_have_brown_spots_and_dry_tips_crumpling_apart.JPG
SpecialKush_Yellow_Dry_Crispy_leaves_breaking_apart.JPG
SpecialKush_Bottom_leaves_are_falling_apart_yellow_dry.JPG
My_babies_are_getting_yellow_dry_crispy_leaves_and_falling_apart.JPG
My_plants_are_now_far_away_from_lights.JPG
:420:, i'm not sure, this is my first indoor grow. I have only grown outdoor in the past.

I am a legal Medical Marijuana Patient, My grow is 100% legal Under Canadian Medical Marijuana Laws.

Get them out of those cups and into bigger pots with some good soil. Stop spraying the soil surface a few time a day.
Instead water throughly and let them dry for a few days.

Thanks for the suggestions, but based on the information i provided in my post, do you know why my plant leaves are turning yellow and why they are so dry/crispy and falling apart and why am i seeing brown spots on a few of the leaves? I'm trying to figure out whats wrong and what could i be doing differently to stop this from happening? I am going to be doing a transplant in a day or two when i get my pots as mentioned in my post above. Is the problem because of the pots? Or because i'm spraying the soil a few times a day or the heat or maybe a nutrient deficiency? If someone could help me pinpoint and describe to me with a bit more information than "do a transplant and stop spraying a few times a day", that would be great. The more information the better, As i said before in my post, i'm new to growing indoor's and any help would be appreciated. Again, i'm looking to solve my problem and need to know why my plants bottom leaves are turning yellow/dry/crispy/falling apart with brown spots appearing. All the info is in my previous post and explains the things i'm doing that could be the cause, but i don't know what thing i'm doing wrong that is causing this problem. Thanks my 420 friends.:420:

"Is the problem because of the pots? Or because i'm spraying the soil a few times a day or the heat or maybe a nutrient deficiency?"

Yes, to all of those. Start by transplanting, quit spraying the soil and give it a good watering and
be sure you let it dry well before watering again, do something about the heat and start a
feeding schedule like Fuzzy said.

Back
Top Bottom