Help! - Caramel growing but only on 1 side - First grow people

scorpioeyes89

4a254d6881623336ae348c1e196fe870.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Re: Help! Caramel growing but only on 1 side ??? First grow people

Hi
Well, please tell us some more :high-five:
Seed? what strain?
It is a bit blurry in the middle...the stem part.
When your seed popped from soil, did you remove the seed cap and maybe damaged it?

Hi AngryBird, the seed is caramel feminised from feminised seeds UK. The seed casing did not detach itself from the plant and it was stunting the growth of this caramel for the first 12 days from seed so I removed the casing and the membrane which was left. The leaves still stuck together so I carefully opened them as to not damage them further and this is how it grows now we are on 20 days from seed.

The only thing I can say is wait it out. Give her lots of light and see if she perks up. She looks like a strong willed little lady :cheer:

A little note for next time :

When seed has popped and shell don't fall off same day .. add a drop of water on top wait a few seconds and then gently gently remove with a tooth pick :Namaste:

Thanks for the tip. Do you think she will survive if she only continues to grow on one side ? Peace

22 days from seed people this is caramel fem well looked after apart from shell casing and membrane sticking to her for 12 days resulted in this any words welcome

She is growing nicely.
Look at it from another point of view, it will be easier to place her in the tent, not so crowded due to one side being small.
:thumb:

Very true angry bird I'm currently at 4 weeks how long would you veg her out for till we flip the switch on the timer considering her size shape untopped etc

Yeah, Like AngryBird said, It's looking just fine!

Usually when i have an issue like you did in the early stages, i'll almost always let it grow.

It is a "weed", so it's very resilient, especially in the Vegetative stage.
I think you'll be happy in a month or so. Also, instead of thinking like you're losing a portion of the plant, just know it'll be focusing 100% of its growth on the remaining side!

Looking forward to more pictures!

Goodluck :high-five:

Yeah, Like AngryBird said, It's looking just fine!

Usually when i have an issue like you did in the early stages, i'll almost always let it grow.

It is a "weed", so it's very resilient, especially in the Vegetative stage.
I think you'll be happy in a month or so. Also, instead of thinking like you're losing a portion of the plant, just know it'll be focusing 100% of its growth on the remaining side!

Looking forward to more pictures!

Goodluck :high-five:

Thanks guys just want your advice as to how long to veg her for considering she is 4 weeks old and shares space with 4 other girls of varying ages here's my dilemma; bubblegum is an auto seed at 4 weeks white kush is feminised at 4 weeks both growing fine 9 nodes up then come thier little twin sister who is deformed caramel 4 weeks then we have 2 baby girls who are both 2 weeks old. What is going through your minds on this grow bearing in mind it's my first grow guys namaste

well, the auto is doing it's grow in any light. Recommended 20/4 or 18/6 lights. They don't need light switch to 12/12 to flower.
Let the photo/female plants stay until auto is done and then switch them to 12/12 for flowering.

I was thinking to let the youngsters catch up with the 3 elders for 2 weeks more that would mean that elders veg for 6 weeks and youngsters for 4 then switch everyone onto a 12/12 would my auto bubblegum suffer from a 12/12 co sidering she will be big from a longer veg

Back
Top Bottom