Help! - Caramel growing but only on 1 side - First grow people

What is the standard veg time don't want to be vegging the 4 plants until bubblegum harvests in 5 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Veg time is "your choice" Depending on your grow space, time, and how much you want.
It is my understanding that an auto will yield in any light, but obviously it will take longer if you lower light time to 12/12.

Just be aware that when you switch from Veg to flower, you'll get rapid growth the first couple weeks. So don't wait until your plants are close to the maximum size of your tent to switch it over!

Some say it Doubles in size.. I usually find mine will gain 1/3 of the size extra.

So just be prepared for this! Ill usually judge when the plant is ready for flowering by comparing the size to the tent, and asking myself, "if this doubled in size now, would it be an issue with space?"

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just be aware that when you switch from Veg to flower, you'll get rapid growth the first couple weeks. So don't wait until your plants are close to the maximum size of your tent to switch it over!

Some say it Doubles in size.. I usually find mine will gain 1/3 of the size extra.

So just be prepared for this! Ill usually judge when the plant is ready for flowering by comparing the size to the tent, and asking myself, "if this doubled in size now, would it be an issue with space?"

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It is about 1/3, but if you think "double" you are safe! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom