Help - First Grow and It looks like a male?

azdonk

I am pretty sure it is, It has been in flower for 8 days This is the last one of 5 that I started from some good bag seed.. The others just died it seemed over night. After figuring out what i was doing wrong this one lived. It looks burnt because it was growing into the lights so I had to make bigger area for it.. Sorry about the quality of the pics it is the best i could get.

2010-08-13_11_00_39.jpg

maleplant1.jpg

maleplant2.jpg

maleplant3.jpg

:thanks: AZDONK

Re: Help.... First Grow and It looks like a male?

My first outdoor plant was a male and I hated to chop it down. As we all know (even if we won't admit it) that a male isn't shit without a good female by his side (if you are looking for seeds).

Thats what I thought to.. Thanks

on to try again with ordered seeds

my deepest condolences.may your next grow be a bountyful one.

If he's alone I would allow him to continue and collect the pollen. That way you can fertilize only a few select buds on your next grow and get some seeds in a controlled manner. Use a Q-tip and dab a small, small amount of pollen and dab it on the pistles you want to go to seed. Just mark with colored twist ties and you will always know which ones to keep. Lastly, be really careful with the pollen. I wouldn't even take the bag of pollen into the room. Place the loaded Q-tip in a clean bag and move slowly while you're doing it. Remember to pollenate at the right time in the flowering phase.

Back
Top Bottom