Help first indoor grow

perpetualfear

420 Member
I'm not a new grower but new to indoor grows, im not experienced by far and seem to always have issues of some sort, this is an issue I have with my first indoor grow, local store brand potting soil and have only watered once with worm casting tea other then that plain store bought spring water. They are 15 days old in these photos.

I'm not a new grower but new to indoor grows, im not experienced by far and seem to always have issues of some sort, this is an issue I have with my first indoor grow, local store brand potting soil and have only watered once with worm casting tea other then that plain store bought spring water. They are 15 days old in these photos.

Do the cups have holes in the bottom??

If not make some, and let them dry out. They look too wet.

Did you pH the water?

They are definitely ready for a bigger pot and are probably root bound.

Just some ideas.

We will help if we can.

Also, welcome to the forum :welcome:

Few things to do for sure.

Given what u are working with do the following:
1-repot in bigger pots.
2- let us know what kind of potting soil u are using and the NPK on the bag.
3-The potting soil almost def has nutes in it so no more worm castings/nutes for now.

Ideally u should repot in a non soil medium like promix or coco and give it a good rinse/flush with ph'd water and then give em a few days to recover and go from there. The shitty looking leaves will never recover. Your indication of recovery is really the new leaf growth looking good.

Do the cups have holes in the bottom??

If not make some, and let them dry out. They look too wet.

Did you pH the water?

They are definitely ready for a bigger pot and are probably root bound.

Just some ideas.

We will help if we can.

Also, welcome to the forum :welcome:

Just watered them before taking the pics thats why they where wet, but to answer your question there are holes in the bottoms of the cups, i dont ph the water its just store bought spring water.

Few things to do for sure.

Given what u are working with do the following:
1-repot in bigger pots.
2- let us know what kind of potting soil u are using and the NPK on the bag.
3-The potting soil almost def has nutes in it so no more worm castings/nutes for now.

Ideally u should repot in a non soil medium like promix or coco and give it a good rinse/flush with ph'd water and then give em a few days to recover and go from there. The shitty looking leaves will never recover. Your indication of recovery is really the new leaf growth looking good.

I have replanted them in bigger pots using coco coir and perlite mixed, the soil they where in was generic store brand NPK 0.21-0.11-0.16

Pictures from today, they are now 25 days from seed, i had already replanted them before my initial post they do seem to be doing better, i also LSTed them a bit

Good deal on the repot with coco. If u aren't using a coco specific nute make sure to add cal mag to every feed. Also u have to water everyday with coco. Use about a third of the feed schedule of whatever nutes u bough for the veg cycle and go from there. If they seem really happy then up the nutes a little at a time till they have enough.

Back
Top Bottom