Help first timer going hydroponic

brodan728

Please help, I'vc sent a pic of my s/u. This is the first time ever and deiced to go this rought. I got my set-up from caligrow.com if you want to check out my exakly what I've got. My first 4 died. I think from lack of food and ignorance.
I grow in my closet, I used plywood to create a 3 foot by 3 foot grow area and they are 4 foot tall. All walls are lined with mylar. I have got a 150 watt Hps with relector hood for lighting. I also have a 10 inch air stone.
My main s/u is the tub that comes with the kit is a 4 plant 5 gallon rektangle plastic storage tub. It has 4 holes in each corner. ( LOOK CALIGROW.COM. 150 WATT KIT ) I use Rockwol qubes to germenate my seeds(feminized). they all sproted just fine.
I still keep them ti the ddark until they got to be abought 4 inches tall then I tranplant the 4 plants into their places that are baiscly 4 cut outs and cup holders incerts put in.
I move all plants with the cubes in each hole and fill the rest of the spaces around the cubes with Hydroton pebbles, after that the plants are stratait up abought up 4 inches above level of the pebbles.
I keep my PH level is keep at 5.8, Temp. is kept at 85-90 degrees. My hanging light is 150 watt Hps with reflector sheild is set about 2 feet abouve top of 4 inch sprouts 24/7. B ut that is it. I have no idea of when they feed and what and how much else I need. Like I said my first failed at this point. I think mybe the need neutriants in what stages.

Please help, brodan728

PS: tips, sugestons, all will be more knowlege But I am having problems getting my photos uploaded

Back
Top Bottom