Help help help

afkafkafk

hello i was told i should use liquid karma fulvic acid and liquid carbo load in the bloom stage..on top of my flora nova and pk-13-14.....im just wondering if i should use them 3 products?..

how do they help the plant in the bloom stage...healthier.bigger..better? would i be able to see a difference if i were to use the 3 products on top of flora nova and pk-13-14

Fulvic acid well help the roots absorb the nutes. Molassas is cheaper, and feeds the plants and micro organisms in the soil. :peace:

Yeah, molasses is cheaper and does the same thing as carbo load, but I'm pretty sure carbo feeds the micro-orgs too. Liquid Karma has fulvic (and humic) acid in it, along with many other things. If LK is being used as a side additive, you usually won't need many other additives since it contains so much.

My best advice: Start with your Grow and P-K ferts. You should be able to grow a healthy plant using just those. Once you have gotten a good feel for that (one or two grows), then you can start experimenting with additives. Most two part fert programs out there contain enough to grow a healthy plant.

Gatorade adds potassium to the soil, plus the sugar feeds the microorganisms, adding nitrogen. It contains 1% potassium and is great for roses.

I wonder if this would work as well or better than molasses. . .

LOL. Anybody seen Idiocracy?

"It has electrolytes! It's what plants crave."

I wont debunk your theory based on a Mike Judge movie, but it would seem that Gatorade has an excessive amount of salt in it.

LOL. Anybody seen Idiocracy?

"It has electrolytes! It's what plants crave."

I wont debunk your theory based on a Mike Judge movie, but it would seem that Gatorade has an excessive amount of salt in it.

Sodium, not salt. One would never sprinkle salt in your soil! Anyway, of course too much sodium would kill a plant. But, feeding it some gatorade a few times won't hurt, imho.

From another website: "Uptake of ubiquitous sodium ions is desirable as a way to build osmotic potential, absorb water and sustain turgor, but excess sodium ions may be toxic."

and "...Na+ competes with K+ for uptake by plant roots, implying that K+ transporters are also the gates for Na+ entry."

So, yes, too much Na is definately a no-no! Just like too much of anything, though!

Back
Top Bottom