Sugar

RangerDanger

I've mentioned using something sweet--like pineapple juice (some people use Coke)--during the latter stages of budding. I've known it's beneficial but didn't know any more than that, so I visited advancednutrients to find out. This description concerns one of their products called Carbo Load:

"When a triathlete is getting ready for a big race, he loads up on carbohydrates to provide a burst of energy during the race and at the finish. Your agricultural crops also need to load up on carbohydrates during their production phase, so they can deliver prize-winning flowers, fruits, nuts, herbs and vegetables with maximum efficiency and vigor. Our Carbo Load Liquid product is a great way to enhance your crop's production by stoking its need for carbohydrates beginning in the early part of the production cycle when your crop is using its own sugars and is facing carbohydrate depletion, which can slow growth and diminish the harvest value.
Our Carbo Load Liquid contains a special liquid formulation of simple and complex carbohydrates designed to replenish your crop's vital energy storehouse and help you coast to victory with higher yields and better crop health. We suggest using this product with Voodoo Juice, the miracle root stimulator, because the beneficial microbes in Voodoo Juice love to feed on carbos. We're so confident about our Carbo Load product that we offer the industry's only 100% satisfaction guaranteed money back promise!"

What it contains:
"Add 0.3 grams per Litre (4 oz/ 100 gal) to the nutrient solution in the bloom cycle
Note: 1 tbsp = 10.5 grams
Guaranteed Analysis:

Contains non-plant food ingredients:
Glucose ............................................. 45%
Xylose ............................................... 35%
Aribinose ........................................... 15%
Maltose ................................................ 5%

Shit sounds good! Can you get that at a local head shop?

Back
Top Bottom