Help help

afkafkafk

hello im about 22 days into bloom and my plant only got 10 hours of light for the last 3 days...is this going to effect my plant am i going to lose any bud

You will be fine. Might add 1 maybe 2 more days of day/night cycle but that's it. I regularly am +/- 2 hours on my grows in flower and nothing happens. Just be careful you don't make too much a habit of limiting the day time below 3 or 4 hours too often (more than 10 times a month) or you risk hermi conditions.

You will be fine. Might add 1 maybe 2 more days of day/night cycle but that's it. I regularly am +/- 2 hours on my grows in flower and nothing happens. Just be careful you don't make too much a habit of limiting the day time below 3 or 4 hours too often (more than 10 times a month) or you risk hermi conditions.

Did you not notice the original post was two months ago? :)

Help help help

hello 420 magazine... i let me plant get about 24 hours of darkness be for i put the plant into bloom.. and after about 7 hours with the 1000 watt light on it burned out so my plant got another 12 hours of darkness...now my plant is drooping pretty bad is this cuz of the 24 hours of darkness then 7 hours of light then another 12 hours a darkness..or would this just be shock of changing the 400 watt mh to the 1000 watt hps..(I'm going on day 3 in bloom).....is this going to effect the out come of the yield?

Re: Help help help

if your plant is "drooping pretty bad" it might be because of the EXTRA heat that the 1000w bulb brings... adding more light shouldn't hurt the plant at all! just get your 12/12 cycle going and you'll be fine,,, watch your temp, and water usage... good luck

Help help help

im 8 days into bloom i dont have a timer so im off on 1-3 minutes sometimes its 1-3 minutes off and sometime 1-3 min on..but today i forgot and my light was on for 28 extra minutes.. ......so is this 28 extra minutes going o effect the outcome of the yield

Re: Help help help

You're ok with that little bit. BUT get a timer!!!!!!

Humans make the worst timers and eventually you WILL mess up your plant.

DD

Back
Top Bottom