Help bloom

afkafkafk

hello i set me timer wrong first time using one but it turned my light on a hour early..my light time is still going to be only 12 hours but im wondering if this going to effect my plant..(1 month in bloom)

Re: Help help bloom

Hi.... No only for that 1 day but in the last week two times my plant got a extra hour of sleep about 6 days apart..is this going to be a problem or effect my plant in the long run..am i going to lose any bud?

Re: Help help bloom

you'll be alright. There are times I leave my veg curtain open for a couple hours when the flower light turns off. My flowering ladies get lit slightly with a little light, never had any problems.

Hey thanks for the help...1 more question what do u think would happen if i let me plant grow for a extra week in bloom so thats 9 weeks instead of 8 (growing ice) what will happen..would this make for packed and bigger buds or more of a body high?..

yes it will lead to both of those things. The longer the plant flowers for, the more chance it has for the trichomes to turn amber. When this happens, the THC has converted into CBD, which gives you more of a body stone. The more amber trichomes you have, the stonier the high will be. The clearer these trichomes are, the more of a clear head high you will have.

You will also get heavier denser buds as they will continue growing as long as the plant is alive

9 weeks instead of 8 is OK but don't let them go too long, if it's got Indica in it.

I had to postpone a harvest last year and they went 10 1/2 weeks. The stuff just put me to sleep.

9 weeks instead of 8 is OK but don't let them go too long, if it's got Indica in it.

I had to postpone a harvest last year and they went 10 1/2 weeks. The stuff just put me to sleep.

yeah you definitely won't want to wait too long if it is indica, always have a scope on handy to check the trichomes, they are your best bet in knowing when the plant needs to come down

Back
Top Bottom