HELP I have THRIPS?

blacklips

I have Thrips just noticed and dont know what exactly to use to kill them.. I have neem oil, but I want to really murder these little f*@!ers.. Please any advice will help
DSC006392.JPG

420 Points: 1,692 [Donate]
Vaporeyes has a spectacular aura aboutVaporeyes has a spectacular aura about

Re: HELP I have THRIPS??

sorry to hear man, not sure but the table looks real nice! Is this your first run on a flood?

Ok so I got some Spinosad to spray with and some mosquito dunks for the medium.. hope fully this will work...
At lights on today we will be raging war on these dirty little suns a bit*hes we will murder them all over the next 12 day hope fully..Damn im pissed off

High Blacklips!
I have thrip problems a couple times a year and anything with pyrethrum will knock them out. The key is the follow up treatments once a week for 2-3 weeks after the first treatment to make sure you've eliminated all stages of the bugs.
I've had real good results with both Doktor Doom and Fox Farm Dont Bug Me Spray. The day after a treatment I'll use Jungle Rain Clean Leaf to wash off the pesticide and dead bugs and the plants will look fresh and happy.

High Blacklips!
I have thrip problems a couple times a year and anything with pyrethrum will knock them out. The key is the follow up treatments once a week for 2-3 weeks after the first treatment to make sure you've eliminated all stages of the bugs.
I've had real good results with both Doktor Doom and Fox Farm Dont Bug Me Spray. The day after a treatment I'll use Jungle Rain Clean Leaf to wash off the pesticide and dead bugs and the plants will look fresh and happy.
Thak You for the info OrangeBlood...Did you use anything for the grow medium or soil?

Back
Top Bottom