Help identifying issue

Sneakyeyes

420 Member
Hello all, ran into a problem recently with one of my plants when switching to flowering stage and bloom nutrients

Dwc - temp 20-22 , rh 62-65, water temp is normal, light is 12/12. Ph 5.7

20210308_112757.jpg

Thinking maybe too strong on the switch from grow and micro, and should have dialed back a bit to start
Oh you have nute burn going on my friend, that much is for sure. But if you don't have a means of picking up a tds pen or way of measuring ec/ppm then you'll have to dilute your solution, it'd take someone more experienced then me to say by how much.

See if you can grab a tds pen, sometimes the guys at the hydro store can help out by selling you one of their used ones if your hard up, it'll make a world of difference in your grow.

Do you have a TDS pen?
I'll pick one up, it was only this one plant at the end of this cycle,
Oh you have nute burn going on my friend, that much is for sure. But if you don't have a means of picking up a tds pen or way of measuring ec/ppm then you'll have to dilute your solution, it'd take someone more experienced then me to say by how much.

See if you can grab a tds pen, sometimes the guys at the hydro store can help out by selling you one of their used ones if your hard up, it'll make a world of difference in your grow.
Just ordered one, 3 days till delivery, so was thinking I should flush for the next 3 then restart with the nutea

I'll pick one up, it was only this one plant at the end of this cycle,

Just ordered one, 3 days till delivery, so was thinking I should flush for the next 3 then restart with the nutea

Are you using RO or tap?
Either way, try taking about 1/3 out of your reservoir. Then adjust PH. This is a guess, but would be a safe one.

You'll need to figure out a start point- save some of your current solution so you can find what you were getting the nute burn at.

What equipment do you have? Good air pump and stone?

No clue how you got them there without a TDS, great job man! :high-five:

This thread has been moved to Problems, Pests & Disease Control.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

:Namaste:

Are you using RO or tap?
Either way, try taking about 1/3 out of your reservoir. Then adjust PH. This is a guess, but would be a safe one.

You'll need to figure out a start point- save some of your current solution so you can find what you were getting the nute burn at.

I forgot in top part- take 1/3 out, and replace with plain water then ph

Are you using RO or tap?

Yeah I have a decent air pump, using well water which I know is hard.. but only ran into it with this one plant, im gonna flush today and tomorrow and re add about half the nutes I was using.. ill check the water I pull on Friday.. thanks for the help

Yeah I have a decent air pump, using well water which I know is hard.. but only ran into it with this one plant, im gonna flush today and tomorrow and re add about half the nutes I was using.. ill check the water I pull on Friday.. thanks for the help
Sounds good, do you have a grow journal going? Might be something to consider, if you get one going feel free to tag me and I'll follow along and help out where/how I can :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom